Game:Super Walrus Chef: War of the Food
|Super Walrus Chef|
|Website||Super Walrus Land|
|Release date||April 2004|
|Download||Download from Slime Salad|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Secrets | Walkthrough|
This game contains foul language and suggestive images.
Walrus Man is hideously poor and owes money to all sorts of vile gangsters. How can our hero find his way back to the top of the world? Cooking, of course! In this game, you will compete against six opponents in a battle of tastes, trying to win the favor of a panel of celebrity judges. Will you use your prize money to smite your enemies, or to buy big screen televisions?
Super Walrus Chef is a sequel to Walthrus: Return of the Crystals. It was released as an entry for RedMaverickZero's 2004 Fool's Day contest, and was developed in under a week. Unlike Walthrus, SWC is a legitimate game. Gameplay is centered around cooking battles, in which the player challenges an opponent and chooses three ingredients to cook and serve to a panel of three randomly selected judges, each with his own likes and dislikes. Five unique rivals must be defeated before the player can challenge the tournament champion. Each battle earns the player money that can be used for paying off Walrus Man's debts or buying luxury items.
- There are ten different walruses for the player to choose from, but the only differences between them are walkabout graphics and ending graphics.
- The five starting opponents are Sesame Street's Cookie Monster, Walthros' Penguingo and Mustard, Lord of the Rings' Gollum, and an evil version of Kermit the Frog.
- There are sixteen different judges to impress: The Loch Ness Monster, Darth Vader, Grimace, Uncle O'Grimacey, Salom from Walthros, Dr. Cube, Guilty Gear's Faust, Pro Wrestling sensations Starman and The Amazon, Megaman and rivals Airman and Cutman, a Metroid and Ridley, Zeus, and Spiderman.
- Occassionally an invisible, unnamed judge appears. This was a glitch that was left in the game since it has no negative consequences.
- The ending the player receives is based on total money and items purchased. Each item contributes to an overall Bling Rating. There are three endings.