Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for any questions related to Battles
Pages in category "Battles"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- How are weapon pictures used?
- How can I make an attack do an exact amount of damage each time?
- How do I add monsters to my game?
- How do I change enemies' stats with plotscripting?
- How do I get rid of the Ctr (counter) stat?
- How do I give an enemy a "Counter-attack"?
- How do I give an enemy multiple item rewards?
- How do I give stun and poison to the enemy so that they can use it on the heroes?
- How do I make a battle end only by killing a specific enemy while other enemies remain alive?
- How do I make a battle start after talking to an NPC?
- How do I make a battle start when you bump into an NPC?
- How do I make a boss battle that the player cannot run away from?
- How do I make a boss with multiple forms?
- How do I make a hero attack several times during a battle turn?
- How do I make a hero steal items from the enemy?
- How do I make a hero steal money from the enemy?
- How do I make a poisoning or stunning attack?
- How do I make a stat-boosting spell/attack?
- How do I make a stat-weakening spell/attack?
- How do I make a weapon that requires ammunition?
- How do I make an attack with a flat damage modifier instead of using damage percents?
- How do I make an automatic battle?
- How do I make an item or spell that revives dead heroes?
- How do I make certain enemy formations rarer than others in the same formation set?
- How do I make enemies have specific targets?
- How do I make enemies speak in battle?
- How do I make it so that an enemy spawns only when multiple other enemies are killed?
- How do I make the story continue after you die in battle?
- How do I prevent a hero from attacking several times during a battle turn?
- How do I run a plotscript after a battle?
- How do I run a plotscript before a battle?
- How do I start a battle automatically?
- How do I use attack captions to make dialogue in battles?
- How do I use precise weapon placement?
- How does the "Absorb Damage" bitset work?
- How is damage calculated?
- How is the attack dodge rate calculated?
- What are Level MP based/FF1 Style spells?
- What do each of the attack motions do?
- What does the "Automatically choose target" bitset do, and how does it work?
- What does the 'mute' attack option do?
- What is Hits?
- What is the Ctr stat and what does it do?
- What is the difference between the various enemy death animations?
- What is the formula for how much experience it takes for a levelup?
- When exactly will an enemy drop its 'rare item' on death?
- When exactly will an enemy use its "Desperation" attacks?
- When I attack my enemies they don't die, Why?
- Why do all my heroes have the same attack?
- Why do my spawned enemies all appear in the top left corner?
- Will it ever be possible to change the battle system?
- Will there ever be armor pictures that appear on a hero in battle?