From OHRRPGCE-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category is for any questions related to Battles
Pages in category "Battles"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- How are weapon pictures used?
- How can I make an attack do an exact amount of damage each time?
- How do I add monsters to my game?
- How do I change enemies' stats with plotscripting?
- How do I get rid of the Ctr (counter) stat?
- How do I give an enemy a "Counter-attack"?
- How do I give an enemy multiple item rewards?
- How do I give stun and poison to the enemy so that they can use it on the heroes?
- How do I make a battle end only by killing a specific enemy while other enemies remain alive?
- How do I make a battle start after talking to an NPC?
- How do I make a battle start when you bump into an NPC?
- How do I make a boss battle that the player cannot run away from?
- How do I make a boss with multiple forms?
- How do I make a hero attack several times during a battle turn?
- How do I make a hero steal items from the enemy?
- How do I make a hero steal money from the enemy?
- How do I make a poisoning or stunning attack?
- How do I make a stat-boosting spell/attack?
- How do I make a stat-weakening spell/attack?
- How do I make a weapon that requires ammunition?
- How do I make an attack with a flat damage modifier instead of using damage percents?
- How do I make an automatic battle?
- How do I make an item or spell that revives dead heroes?
- How do I make certain enemy formations rarer than others in the same formation set?
- How do I make enemies have specific targets?
- How do I make enemies speak in battle?
- How do I make it so that an enemy spawns only when multiple other enemies are killed?
- How do I make the story continue after you die in battle?
- How do I prevent a hero from attacking several times during a battle turn?
- How do I run a plotscript after a battle?
- How do I run a plotscript before a battle?
- How do I start a battle automatically?
- How do I use attack captions to make dialogue in battles?
- How do I use precise weapon placement?
- How does the "Absorb Damage" bitset work?
- How is damage calculated?
- How is the attack dodge rate calculated?
- What are Level MP based/FF1 Style spells?
- What do each of the attack motions do?
- What does the "Automatically choose target" bitset do, and how does it work?
- What does the 'mute' attack option do?
- What is Hits?
- What is the Ctr stat and what does it do?
- What is the difference between the various enemy death animations?
- What is the formula for how much experience it takes for a levelup?
- When exactly will an enemy drop its 'rare item' on death?
- When exactly will an enemy use its "Desperation" attacks?
- When I attack my enemies they don't die, Why?
- Why do all my heroes have the same attack?
- Why do my spawned enemies all appear in the top left corner?
- Will it ever be possible to change the battle system?
- Will there ever be armor pictures that appear on a hero in battle?