Heart of the OHR 2018
The Heart of the OHR contest is a popular recurring contest to create (or substantially update) RPG games with the OHRRPGCE. It is being held for the fifth time in 2018. Unlike previous years, the contest rules allow:
- "almost any RPG type you can think of this year. This includes rogue-likes, walking simulators (with stat progression and level-ups), Zelda II clones, 3D mazes, etc. If the OHR can make it, and it still has classic level and stat progression, and there's still a story attached, it should qualify"
The release window this year is May 1st until December 16th.
- Contest thread on Slime Salad
- Contest thread on Castle Paradox
- Preview: HotOHR 2018 pre-discussion thread
- Heart of the OHR 2018/HeartBugs (Feature and prioritised feature requests)