Heart of the OHR
The Heart of the OHR (HotOHR) contest is a recurring contest to create (or substantially update) OHRRPGCE RPG games (as opposed to plotscripted non-RPGs), although this rule is relaxed in 2018 to includes much broader types of RPG, such as roguelikes. The first Heart of the OHR contest was held in 2010 by Pepsi Ranger. It was such a great success that a second was immediately planned for 2012 (to give everyone a break). After the even greater turnout in 2012 it was decided to continue holding the contest biennially in even numbered years.
- Heart of the OHR 2018 (May 1st until Dec 31st)
- Heart of the OHR 2016 (March 1st until July 31st)
- Heart of the OHR 2014 (June 1st until November 30th)
- Heart of the OHR 2012 (June 1st until November 30th)
- Heart of the OHR 2010 (July 1st until November 30th)
- HeartBugs - feature or bugfix requests by contestants