Lets you re-package an RPG file that you have manually unpacked/unlumped.
There are two versions of RELUMP. The official one is a simple commandline program. Another alternative is the HAMARC commandline tool.
- But first check your support directory, you should already have it unless you downloaded a "minimal" version of the OHRRPGCE.
- Mac: http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/nightly/ohrrpgce-util-mac.zip
- Linux: already included in all tarballs and deb packages
There is also a windows-only version written in VB.NET by Mike Caron, which has a few extra options. Source code included. However, this is deprecated, and should not be used unless you have no other choice.
(This tool was created before the official one existed.)
- Download: http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/thirdparty/relump.zip
- Documentation: http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/thirdparty/relump.txt