From OHRRPGCE-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- ohr-cartographer Creates (full-size) images of maps
RPG and lump file manipulation tools
- UNLUMP Extract an RPG file to a directory
- RELUMP Package files from a directory into an RPG file
- tabulate.py A tool to export or import items, heroes, enemies, attacks and textboxes from/into a game as crude spreadsheets.
- ohrtool1 A collection of tools for dealing with RPG files
- reload2xml and xml2reload are command-line tools to allow inspecting RELOAD documents such as .rsav files. They can be found in the OHR's source repository, but there are no pre-compiled executables available.
- RELOADspy is a GUI tool to view/edit RELOAD documents. There is a newer implementation, currently without a downloadable executable.