Werewaffle was a previous version of the OHRRPGCE. This release is named for the horrible monster that you will become if you are bitten by a buttery-delicious belgian waffle with real maple syrup and lingonberries under the light of a full moon.
Amongst the myriad of new features that are included in the Werewaffle release are:
- Numerous performance improvements, especially to scripting.
- Fill tool for the tilemap editor.
- Mark/Clone brush tool in the sprite editor and the maptile editor.
- New default Master Palette for new games.
- Each tilemap layer can now use a different tileset.
- Shops display equippability
- Various new attack bitsets, enemy bitsets, sound triggers, etc.
- The mouse is vastly more usable in the sprite and tile editors.
- Scads of bugfixes
- A nifty new revision of Vikings of Midgard
On August 20th 2008, werewaffle+ was released. It fixes several sound and music-related bugs missed in the original werewaffle release.
|Preceded by||Version Release Date||Succeeded by||Current version|
|Voxhumana||August 16 2008 (+ August 20 2008)||Xocolatl||Fufluns|