From OHRRPGCE-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Articles and questions that cover really complex plotscript programming
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Advanced Plotscripting"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- How can I make a combination lock using multiple digits?
- How can I make a world map where the player just presses a key and the hero walks to another place on the map?
- How can I make more than two choices in a text box?
- How can I trick the Npc limit?
- How do I allow players to rename characters?
- How do I attack NPCs outside of battle?
- How do I customize the keyboard?
- How do I implement mouse input in my game?
- How do I implement new keys for the player with hero jumps as an example?
- How do I implement pause outside battles/ in my battle system?
- How do I know I have to use more than one hss file?
- How do I limit the number of items I can carry?
- How do I make a "fake inn"?
- How do I make a chest in which I can store items and get them back later?
- How do I make a safe-deposit box locked with a password?
- How do I make a teleporter that transports you to an "HQ" thoughout the whole game?
- How do I make a text box that automatically shows the name of the item that I set it to give?
- How do I make an NPC have a "line of sight" or an area in which it can detect a hero and how do I make it act upon it?
- How do I make one, two, or three NPCs follow the hero?
- How do I make title options like Start Game, Continue Game, etc.?
- How do I write battlescripting?
- How do I write map autorun scripts?
- How does plotscripting work?
- I would like to make my own battle system. How can I start?
- I would like to start to write some advanced plotscripts with complex commands in it. Where can I find help and support?
- I would like to use a pre made battle system I've download at Castle paradox. How do I implement it in my game?
- Is it possible to make a textbox advance faster?