These links lead to separate pages on the Wiki for different resources. Most if not all the resources here are created by users of the OHRRPGCE and are free to use. If you are in doubt as to whether or not they require attribution, check the information included with each set or contact the creator of the resource.
- Where can I find music?
- Where can I find sound effects?
- Where can I find graphics? - see this article for lots of links to external resources. Or check the following specific pages for graphics posted directly on this wiki:
- Example scripts
- See also entries tagged as 'resources' on Slime Salad
- Music and Sound Utilities
- Graphics Utilities
- Plotscripting Tools
- Miscellaneous Tools
- List of all Extra Tools articles
Uncountable articles on game development using the OHRRPGCE have been written over the years, although there is unfortunately no good way to find many of them.
- List of articles published in the HamsterSpeak web-magazine
- List of articles published in OHR Monthly and OHR Septaweekly (and the top level archive of published material)
- Articles published in Operation: OHR
- See Community Links for some other OHRRPGCE websites
- Promoting your game - advice and lots and lots of helpful links
(General game development links could also go here)