- If you're looking for information about OHRRPGCE's scripting capabilities, see Plotscripting.
This is a repository of free plotscripts that you can plug into your game. If you have a script others might find useful, please put it on the wiki. If you see a useful script somewhere but don't have time to write a brief wiki article, please put it or a link to it on the Script dump page.
For many more scripts without individual articles, see the Script dump.
You can also check the scripts hosted at The Moglery. This is an ancient site, and many of the scripts are obsolete or can now be written in a simpler way, but there are still lots of useful examples.
Pages in category "Example Scripts"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Scripts:Hero will move
- How can I draw a circle of light around the hero?
- How can I run a script instead of/before/after the menu comes up?
- How do I add screens before my title game screen?
- How do I customize the keyboard?
- How do I give the screen little and/or big shake?
- How do I make a Bank where you can store money/items?
- How do I make an animated title screen?
- How do I make an NPC have a "line of sight" or an area in which it can detect a hero and how do I make it act upon it?
- How do I make my vehicle remember where I parked it?
- How do I make the screen fade out but not the hero?
- How do I make the screen scroll like a Zelda game?
- How do I save a hero's equipment when removing them?
- How do I script a wait that the player can skip by pressing a key?