Artwork is an important part of your game. Any topics about working with graphics go in this category
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Artwork"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- How can I move my graphics between RPG files?
- How come the font is 8x8 pixels instead of 10x10?
- How do I change a hero's walkabout and battle graphic set, whether the hero is in the party or not, and regardless of what slot the hero is in, using plotscripting?
- How do I change the borders of the text boxes?
- How do I convert a TTF font into an OHF font?
- How do I copy and paste a palette?
- How do I customize the master palette?
- How do I export graphics as BMP files?
- How do I give my game an icon?
- How do I import a title screen?
- How do I keep MS Paint from messing up my colors?
- How do I learn to draw better graphics?
- How do I make a "fake" movie using backdrops?
- How do I make a blank/ all transparent sprite?
- How do I make an animated title screen?
- How do I make my imported backgrounds look better?
- How do I make screenshots?
- How do I make/ work on screen under custom.exe?
- How do I mix colors together?
- How do I use precise weapon placement?
- What are the correct sizes for each type of graphics in centimeters?
- What are the correct sizes for each type of graphics?
- What are the RGB values for the different colors?
- Where can I find the master palette picture saved under the png, bmp, gif...format?
- Where can I find tutorials for my drawing program?
- Why do the colors on all of my pictures change when I change one palette?
- Will the O.H.R.RPG.C.E. ever be able to use a different size of font (e.g. 16×16 or 8×16)?
- Will the O.H.R.RPG.C.E. ever support rotating/scaling images like the Super Nintendo's MODE7?
- Will there ever be armor pictures that appear on a hero in battle?