From OHRRPGCE-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Topics related to the internal workings of the OHRRPGCE belong in this category.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "OHRRPGCE Internals"
The following 134 pages are in this category, out of 134 total.
- How can I move my graphics between RPG files?
- How come the font is 8x8 pixels instead of 10x10?
- How come you are making it for DOS? I thought DOS was dead
- How do I reset time?
- How do stats increase at level up?
- How does level MP increase when levelling up?
- How does plotscripting work?
- How does script-debug mode work?
- How is damage calculated?
- How is the attack dodge rate calculated?
- How long is a game tick?
- How to add a new script command
- What are the limits on various things?
- What do the run-time script errors mean?
- What do you mean "the code is messy"?
- What is a test case?
- What is so special about the number 32767?
- What is the formula for how much experience it takes for a levelup?
- Why did you decide to make the screen 320 x 200?
- Why do my .ogg and .mp3 music files play slowed down and the wrong pitch when imported?
- Why not re-write the OHRRPGCE in ...?